Get Inspiration for your Next Flooring Installation Project
Looking for hardwood, laminate, carpet, tiles or anything else under the sun? Trusted Home Contractors is here to help you vision and execute!
Are There Benefits of Installing Hardwood Floors?
Hardwood floors have long been used in homes as a viable flooring option. While some prefer carpet, many homeowners still choose to install hardwood flooring. While remodeling your floors can seem like an overwhelming and daunting task, it can actually offer you a wide range of benefits:
- Variety – There are many different colors and styles of hardwood flooring, enough to offer a match for any taste.
- Easy to Clean – Hardwood floors do not accumulate and trap a lot of dirt and dust like carpet does. With the simple sweep of a broom or mop, you can have beautiful, clean hardwood floors. Because hardwood floors have no fibers, they do not hold onto allergens like carpets, making your home’s indoor air quality much better.
- Good Investment – Hardwood floors are shown to increase the value of your home.
- Better Acoustics – Hardwood floors that are properly installed do not produce a hollow sound or vibrations.
- Durability – Hardwood floors are extremely durable and can last for generations, even under heavy foot traffic.
If you are interested in the benefits of hardwood flooring, be sure to speak with a trusted hardwood floor contractor at Trusted Home Contractors today. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about hardwood flooring and installation.
Are There Different Hardwood Flooring Options?
Hardwood flooring offers a variety of choices that will add warmth, value, beauty and charm to your home. Solid wood flooring offers a classic look that will last you for many years to come. Some of the most popular hardwood flooring options include:
- Light Colored Wood – This type of hardwood flooring catches the light of the sun which in turn warms up the entire room.
- Dark Wood – The latest trend in hardwood flooring will look gorgeous in any room. Dark wood also offer the advantages of being easy to clean and wearing beautifully.
- Parquet – This vintage style flooring incorporates a geometric mosaic of angular wood pieces to create chic and stylish floors.
- Bamboo – If you are looking for an Eco-friendly alternative to hardwood flooring, enjoy the beauty of this exotic hardwood.
- Wide Plank – This style of hardwood flooring adds warmth and beauty to any room. This particular style is often used for those wishing to achieve a more rustic look. When you want flooring with dramatic character, opt for this style.
- Reclaimed Wood – If bamboo is not to your taste, reclaimed wood is another eco-friendly option. This style is an elegant choice and offers a variety of unique characteristics that reflect its former life.
Even when you choose traditional wood planks, you can have them installed in a variety of patterns and styles, from playing with board lengths to installing planks with random staggering. There are a wide range of options when choosing hardwood flooring, ensuring you will find something to suit your style and needs.
Does Trusted Home Contractors Offer Hardwood Flooring and Installation?
When you are choosing the right hardwood flooring for your home or business, turn to the experts at Trusted Home Contractors. Our highly trained hardwood flooring contractors have the skills and knowledge to help you choose a hardwood that meets your needs, style and budget. Our hardwood flooring contractors can also properly install your new hardwood floors so they serve you for years to come.